How can I pick up books or magazines I placed on hold?
When your holds are ready for pickup:
- You will receive an email from BC Library with "Library Pickup Notice" on the subject line
- You can pick up your holds inside the entrance to D126
- Tuesday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Friday, 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Key things to note before picking up your holds:
- Fill out an Assessment Form before your visit
- Wear a protective face covering
- Bring photo identification
Please see our Curbside Pickup web page for more information on picking up holds.