How can I use the library from off-campus?
You have remote access to many of our library services and resources. While using resources, you may be prompted to log in to access materials. Sign in with your Bellevue email address and the password you use for Canvas.
Examples of resources and services you can access from our web site:
- Your library account: View due dates and materials checked out; sign in to place holds on books and magazines.
- Catalog: Search the library's collection of journals, newspapers, books, and more.
- Databases: Find information for your topic; includes databases for your area of study, multisubject databases, streaming video, and interactive anatomy.
- Research Guides: Find recommended resources and information in your subject area.
- KCLS Resources: Access online resources from King County Library System, which is free to students and faculty.
- Faculty/Staff Resources: Find resources to support your instruction. Also check out our Faculty How-To Resources LibGuide.
- BC Library YouTube channel: View tutorials on using library resources, such as databases.
- Ask a Librarian: Chat with a librarian, schedule a video appointment, or send an email if you have questions about using the library or finding information for you research.
You can find these resources on our library Homepage.
Interested in borrowing materials?
Have questions about your account?
Email circulation staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.