Q. When is the library open?
- JFK Library is currently open to the public on a limited basis due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Patrons can schedule to pick up and drop off of books and equipment by appointment, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Patrons can use individual tables in the "Study Hall" area for socially-distanced study, Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Patrons do not have access to the Learning Commons, computers, study rooms, or books/materials in the library building.
- Printing/scanning is available.
- Thomas Hammer Coffee is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Find out about in-person and online services here: https://www.ewu.edu/library/how-to-access-library-resources-during-a-closure/
- JFK Library hours for the current academic term are here: https://www.ewu.edu/library/contact/
- SAL is currently closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Information about services at SAL is here: https://spokane.wsu.edu/library/covid-19-updates/
Was this helpful? 0 0