Q. How do I return library materials checked out from Holman Library while the building is closed? How do I view my library account to see my loans, fines and to renew items?
Returning items to Holman Library while the library building is closed:
1. Fill out a "health attestation form" before you come to campus
3. Returning Technical Equipment?(including laptops, webcams, headsets, WiFi hotspots, microphones)
- These items must be returned directly to Campus Safety while the library building is closed.
- Do NOT return technical equipment to the library book drop or put them in the mail
- Campus Safety: Student Affairs and Success Building (SA), Main Green River campus, room 156.
- Call (253) 288-3350 so that a member of Campus Safety can arrange to pick up the equipment from you when returning items, please!
4. Returning Books, Textbooks, CDs, or DVDs?
(including textbooks from Running Start, TRIO, Open Doors, ODEI, MESA, Physics)
- OPTION 1: RETURN BY MAIL TO:
Green River College
Library Circulation Dept.
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA 98092
- OPTION 2: RETURN IN PERSON TO LIBRARY BOOK DROP:
- Return items to the Holman Library book drop on the side of the library building wall, located next to the south entrance of the building. (The text above the book drop says "Book Depository" - see image below.)
Book drop image & location - return books, DVDs and CDs here:
How to check your GRC Holman Library Account and Renew Items
- If you have items from Holman Library that are due that you cannot return prior to the due date during the current quarter, please try to renew your item online using your Holman Library account.
- If you cannot renew the item(s), please contact the Circulation Desk (circdesk @ greenriver.edu) so we can discuss options with you.
For a video overview of how to log in to your GRC Holman Library account and check your borrowed materials, renew items, and more, see: