How much does it cost to make copies?
At the beginning of each quarter, all currently enrolled students receive a print allocation credit of 350 Papercut points. Points are automatically debited every time you print or copy.
- Black & white copies are one (1) point per side. [2-sided copy = 2 points]
- Black & white prints are one (1) point for each piece of paper. [2-sided printout = 1 point]
- Color prints are ten (10) points.
- Posters are one hundred (100) points.
- Unused points accumulate from quarter to quarter, until a maximum of 1000 points is reached.
- If you do not attend Green River for 6 months, your account will be deleted and all accumulated points lost.
Was this helpful? 0 0