What resources do I have access to?
Preceptors, clinical instructors, and adjunct faculty have access to a limited number of licensed databases. Students can access all of the library databases.
Credentialed preceptors, including adjunct and clinical faculty, may request access to a limited set of the library databases.
- PubMed – Preceptors only have access to the Open Access version of PubMed
- AccessMedicine Case Files Collection
- Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
- CINAHL Complete
- The Cochrane Library
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection
- F.A. Davis PT CollectionF.A. Davis PT Collection
- GALE Database Collection
- LWW Health Library
- MEDLINE Complete
- HEAL-WA – Licensed practitioners in Washington State have access to this non-PNWU online resource. For a list of eligible professions, see this list provided by HEAL-WA.
For more information, see the Resources for Clinical Faculty webpage.
Butler-Haney Hall, room 164
Book a Librarian (schedule a library orientation, research consultation, workshop, or meeting with a librarian)