Q. How do I add money to my printing account?
Option 1: Credit/Debit Cards 1. Students call the Cashier's Office (509-533-3569) and use a credit or debit card to add money to their PMP (printing) account.
2. Students should ask the Cashier's office to email them a receipt.
3. Students then email Greg.Cain@sfcc.spokane.edu a copy of the receipt explaining they need it credited to their PMP (printing) account and he will add the money to the account.
Option 2: CASH
1. Students can pay with cash at the Circulation Desk at SFCC Library during open hours
2. Students can pay at the SFCC Copy Center in the lower level of the library.
3. They need to get a receipt from Becky. Then they take the receipt to Circulation or to Greg Cain in the Library's computer lab to add to their account.
Chat with a librarian 24/7.