Q. How can I get tutoring help when I'm off campus or online?
I need help with homework assignments and projects.
Current students have access to eTutoring.org, an online service that provides tutoring in:
Accounting - American Sign Language (ASL) - Anatomy & Physiology - Biology - Computer Science (Java & C++ only) - Economics - Math - Calculus - Physics - Statistics - Spanish - Writing - Microsoft Office - Physics - Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Leave an eQuestion for our tutors anytime and anywhere you have access to the Internet and receive a response within 48 hours!
- Get live one-to-one help from an eTutor in any subject by selecting eChat. Use our whiteboard, the chat box, and your computer’s microphone to interact with tutors in real time.
- Submit your paper to the eWriting Lab and an eTutor will review it within 24-48 hours, returning it with suggestions and expert advice for improving your writing.
To log on the first time:
- Go to the e-Tutoring login page
- Login using your MySeattleColleges username. (For example, if your EAD is firstname.lastname@example.org, use john.smith).
- Your password is set to a default "Central1" which you will need to change after your first login.
- Make sure you sign in as a student.
Seattle Central College librarians and library staff check messages daily and will respond within 24 hours (except on weekends).