How do I upload a print job?
To upload a print job:
- Navigate to Printing.trl.org and log in with your library card and PIN.
- Click on the Upload button in the upper left and follow the prompts.
- Once the file is uploaded, it will appear in the print job window.
To change the default print settings:
- Click on the checkbox next to your uploaded print job.
- Edit printing options (single/double-sided & color/b&w) in the lower right.
The print job is now ready to be released at one of our print stations. The uploaded print job will only be available for 24 hours. Please visit or call your local library for more information.