At the beginning of each quarter, all currently enrolled students receive a print allocation credit of 350 points.
- Note: Only currently registered students are able to log in and print. For example, a student who is taking classes Spring Quarter only will be able to print during the active Spring Quarter dates, but would not be able to print during Winter Quarter or Summer Quarter.
Points are automatically debited every time you print or copy.
- Black & white prints are one (1) point for each piece of paper. [2-sided printout = 1 point]
- Color prints are ten (10) points.
- Posters are one hundred (100) points.
- Black & white copies are one (1) point per side. [2-sided copy = 2 points]
Printing Point Rollover & Expiration
- Unused points accumulate from quarter to quarter, until a maximum of 1000 points is reached.
- If you do not attend Green River for 6 months, your account will be deleted and all accumulated points are lost.
How can I add extra printing points to my account?
You may add points at a cost of $.05/point to your account by purchasing $1, $5, or $10 print cards (20, 100, and 200pts) at the Paper Tree Bookstore or at the Kent Campus.