Where can GRC students get help with food, transportation costs, or other expenses?


Emergency Funding Available from GRC's Benefits Hub

Textbooks and other course materials are expensive, and Green River College wants to help you succeed. If you need assistance, please apply for this emergency funding grant. The grant awards student funding for Course Materials (textbooks, supplies, access codes...) among other emergency needs.

  • Benefits Hub Emergency Funding Grant - apply at link below

Other items this grant can assist with include:

  • food; 
  • housing; 
  • technology (computers, headphones, webcams...); 
  • medical expenses; 
  • child care; 
  • utilities (electricity, internet, water/sewer, gas...); 
  • transportation (car payment, gas, bus fare...);
  • and more...

For additional sources for textbooks and other course materials, please also see Holman Library guide to Textbooks & Other Course Materials.


  • Last Updated Oct 31, 2022
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Sue Schub

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0